The (ISC)2 Quantico chapter is categorized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charity organization where the chapter can receive tax deductible donations, or gifts.
Our mission is to provide members and other security professionals with the opportunity to share knowledge, grow professionally, raise security awareness and advance information in local communities around the world.
Your Value to Sponsor
Strengthening name recognition, increasing brand awareness and gaining enhanced visibility among the diverse sectors in the information security industry are just three of the benefits that our sponsors achieve by being aligned with one of the most recognized certification bodies in the world (ISC)².
In today’s tentative business climate, targeted, effective marketing opportunities are not only critical for attracting new business, they also solidify existing relationships. The (ISC)² Quantico chapter understands that our sponsors have specific networking, exposure and marketing goals in mind and we can customize sponsorship opportunities for companies both large and small.
Sponsoring provides your company with the opportunity to engage with security professionals, meet qualified decision makers, who are responsible for influencing, purchasing and implementing security technologies, cultivate your growing network through direct contact with industry peers, and certified professionals. Your company logo will appear on the Chapter website, online meetings, and online promotional materials and provide additional visibility for your company to promote your products, services, and brand awareness. We create links back to your website for more traffic. We create links to your Job Opportunity postings. We have in the past sponsored a High School Scholarship thru (ISC)2. Sponsor logos would be on these online materials as well.
The following are just a few of the benefits your organization could receive as a sponsor:
- be listed on the (ISC)² Quantico website for one year (listing priority based on sponsorship level);
- be mentioned in our web & marketing materials to certified professionals throughout the Quantico, Prince William, Stafford, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, and surrounding counties;
- invite guests (clients, sponsor employees, or others) to (ISC)² Quantico membership meetings;
- advertise job opportunities to our members on our website and through our communications.
The (ISC)2 Quantico Chapter is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Contributions and/or donations made to the chapter may be tax deductible, please see your tax advisor for more information.
Sponsors of (ISC)2 Quantico Chapter must agree to and comply with the following conditions. All sponsorships are subject to the (ISC)2 Quantico Chapter Board of Directors approval. This program only applies to the (ISC)2 Quantico Chapter and provides no benefits at (ISC)2 or any other (ISC)2 regional chapter.
- All sponsors must align with the (ISC)2 Quantico Chapter mission and should focus on improving the professional knowledge of information security practitioners.
- (ISC)2 Quantico Chapter actively enforces a non-aggressive marketing policy. (ISC)2 Quantico Chapter members attend (ISC)2 Quantico Chapter events regularly for education, information, and professional networking, not to be subjected to aggressive marketing tactics.
- "Negative campaigning" against competitors is not permitted. We aim to foster a professional atmosphere among members and interested parties with the intention of enhancing member recruitment and retention.
Chapter Sponsorship Levels
Note: All benefits afforded the sponsor are for a one year term. Due to confidentiality requirements, member information cannot be shared directly with any sponsor.
Contributions or gifts to (ISC)2 Quantico Chapter, Inc. are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. However, they may be tax deductible under other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code.
Connect with Us
If you would like to learn more about our chapter, or to join, please contact us at:
- Website: https://www.isc2Quanticochapter.org